понедельник, 12 ноября 2012 г.

Module 2. Family Ties. Grammar. Practice.



Sudy the chart and do the exercise below. Write your answers in the comments to this post. 


Personal pronouns
Object pronouns
Possessive pronouns
I
Me
My
We
Us
Our
You
You
Your
They
Them
Their
He
Him
His
She
Her
Her
It
It
Its



            

Look at the examples:
My name is David. Hello! That’s me. Do you see me? I’m seven. I am a student. This is my mother. She is a doctor. I lover her. I have a father. He is a businessman. Do you see him? He is tall and nice. My parents are very kind. They love me and I love them. Do you have parents? What are their names? Have you got a sister? What is her name? Have you got a cat? Is it black? What is its name? My parents usually take me to my grandparents. They like to see us. Our grandparents are very smart?

1)Now please, sign the underlined pronouns personal, object or possessive.
Example – my – personal, me- object, her-possessive….

2) Now please fill in him, he, his, my, us, our.

Hello! I’m a student. … name is Pete. I have a big family. I have a mother. Her name is Alice. I love her very much. I have a father. … name is Jack and we are good friends. I love … . we have a cat. … cat is fat a funny. I have a brother, Bill. … is seven and we live in one room. … room is very big. Every morning my mom comes to wake up … . 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий